39577R.S Battery Back-Up Hardware Replacement
1. Close the garage door.
2. Unplug the garage door opener powerhead from the power outlet.
3. Unplug the battery backup from harness connection. See Fig. 1.
4. Remove both mounting screws from the rear of battery backup. See Fig. 1.
5. Detach battery backup from the back of opener by tilting the BBU approximately 45 degrees and lifting up towards the ceiling. See Fig. 1.
6. Remove 4 screws from battery hold down bracket. Fig. 2.
7. Remove battery.
8. Disconnect harness wires from the (+) and (-) terminals.
9. Replace the battery back-up cover and hardware in reverse order
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.