Pulley Support Assembly 20456R.S Replacement Instructions
1. Attach pulley support assembly to T-rail — Figure 1
• use two (2) 5/16"-18 x 3/4" bolts w/lock washers and two (2) 5/16"-18 jam nuts.
• tighten securely.
2. Build pulley and bracket assembly — Figure 2.
• Attach the pulley to the bracket with 5/16"-18 x 11/8"bolt, bushing and square nut.
• Slide 5/16"-18 x 2" hex head self-locking adjustment bolt through pulley bracket.
• Partially thread adjustment bolt through square nut inside the bracket.
3. Attach assembled pulley bracket assembly to pulley support assembly — Figure 2.
• Slide plastic bolt retainer onto pulley support assembly.
• Slide pulley/pulley bracket assembly all the way into the slot on the pulley support assembly.
A. Tab A above pulley bracket and tab B below pulley bracket.
B. End of adjustment bolt slips into bolt retainer.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is this Pulley Support Kit- 20456R.S comparable with the old model PROMAX MODEL # PMX85
No, this will not work with the PMX85 model.