Signature Series 2 HPC Premium Screw Drive Garage Door Opener Wi-Fi Enabled with Battery Backup
The Signature Series premium screw drive smart garage door opener has an ultra-quiet 2 HPc DC motor that provides the ultimate combination of power and speed. The integrated Aladdin Connect Wi-Fi smartphone technology allows your garage door to be part of your smart home. The Genie Aladdin Connect smartphone app is free and allows you to set up individual users through their own app and set up virtual keys to operate your garage door opener. It also has a 140-Volt DC motor paired with a maintenance-free direct screw drive system that increases strength, power and provides unmatched durability, making it the ideal choice to open the heaviest garage doors. For extra safety and added convenience, this Genie garage door opener features an integrated battery backup. That battery backup will power the garage door opener for up to 50 cycles when the main power is out. You will also enjoy the added conveniences of 2 pre-programmed 3 button remotes and a wall control panel with an independent light button and vacation lock for added security. The Genie Safe-T-Beam garage door safety sensors ensure your family’s safety with an infrared beam of light across the door opening. This premium screw drive garage door opener is made with an enclosed rail design for safety and many years of reliable operation.
- Features a 140-Volt motor producing 2 HPc with GenieSense technology designed to ensure years of worry-free service
- The included backup battery operates this garage door opener up to 50 times after your power goes out
- Exclusive Genie premium screw drive technology designed to lift heavy garage doors quickly
- Limited lifetime warranty on drive components
- Aladdin Connect smart home technology built-in: your smartphone becomes your garage door opener remote, works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Accessories included; x2 pre-programmed remotes, a multi-function wall console control panel with vacation lock and light control button and safe T-Beam garage door sensors
- GenieSense monitoring and diagnostic technology
- Enclosed 7 ft. C-channel rail - for 8 ft. high garage doors use extension kit - Genie EKSC (sold separately)
- HomeLink + Car2U integration comes standard, no additional hardware required (Genie exclusive)
- Genie intellicode secures your home with rolling-code technology
- Recommended use of 2 Genie garage door opener LED light bulbs, these are specifically designed for use in garage door openers (sold separately)
- Safe T-Beams garage door safety sensors come standard to keep your family and pets, safe with infrared technology
- Genie dual-frequency remotes operate on both 315 and 390 MHz to minimize interference and improve your garage door opener remote performance
- For use on sectional or 1 piece garage doors
- Model 4063B-TKV
SKU: 40842RASK A QUESTION
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have 2 garage doors that each need an opener. Can I purchase 2 of the same model? Do I need to take any additional steps to keep them from interfering with each other?
You can purchase two of the same model or two different models depending on your preferences. The openers should not interfere with each other.
Will this Garage Door Opener work with a one piece wood garage door 7ft high x 16 ft wide?
Yes, the Genie model 4063B Signature Series 2 HPC Premium Screw Drive Garage Door Opener Wi-Fi Enabled with Battery Backup will work on a one peice or sectional door up to 7 foot high (or 8 foot high) with separately purchased extension kit.
I installed this unit this weekend an the carriage won�t come up the power head and seems slow
Please contact Genie customer service at 1-800-354-3643 for assistance. It sounds like the limits still need to be set correctly.
Why are so many states excluded from shipping for this item with Home Depot who are the only one that carry it?
As of right now this model is only avaiable in California Home Depot stores. We are currently working on getting this model available to other states as well.
Does this work for a panel garage door?
This will work for a one-piece garage door opener.
I have a Genie screw drive(2003) with 8’ doors. We are experiencing problems like having to wait until the light goes off to open or close etc. Sometimes not activating at all. Can I attach a new power head to the existing rails instead of tearing the old rails completely out or are the new screw drives of a different configuration?
The new powerhead will not work with the old rail. If you would like to troubleshoot the issue with your current model we would be happy to help! You can reach our customer service at 1-800-354-3643.
I think this is the garage door opener I want to get, but Home Depot seems to have stopped selling it? Is there a new version imminent? or is it just not available any more? Thanks
This garage door opener is still selling at The Home Depot.
Are you offering any promotion discounts through Home Depot?
Home Depot has this unit on sale right now (02/06/2020). We do not offer direct discounts, it would just be what the sale price is. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Genie-2-HPC-Premium-Screw-Drive-Smart-Garage-Door-Opener-with-Battery-Backup-Alexa-and-Google-Assistant-Ready-4063B-TKV/308708359
Installing a Genie Screw Drive Garage Door Opener with BILT
Instructions for Installing a Genie Screw Drive Garage Door Opener