GITR-3BX 3-Button Remote
GITR-3BX REMOTE TRANSMITTER INSTRUCTIONS
1- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
A unique transmitter code is set at the factory for each INTELLICODE® transmitter.
2- BATTERY INSTALL/REPLACEMENT
1. To open the case, gently push straight out on the battery cover lock tab as shown, Fig. 1.
2. Slide open battery cover. (New install) Make sure the new battery is facing the proper direction. Match battery polarity with symbols inside battery housing, Fig. 2. • Insert the new battery. (Replacement) Recommended replacement battery type: Alkaline A23, 12 volt. • Remove the old battery and insert the new battery.
3. Slide battery cover back in place until it clicks shut.
4. To confirm power, press any remote button. LED should come ON. For replacement battery, NO re-programming is needed
3- PROGRAM THE RECEIVER
1. Locate the Learn Code button and Radio Signal indicator LED on the powerhead of your door operator, Fig. 3A & B.
2. Press and release the Learn Code button. • The Radio Signal LED indicator will blink approximately 2 times per second.
3. Press a transmitter button once within 30 seconds. • The LED indicator stays lit - SOLID.
4. Press the same transmitter button again within 30 seconds.
• LED light indicator will go out.
• Remote is now programmed and ready for use.
5. Press the same Transmitter Button again and the door will move.
Repeat Steps 2 through 4 for each transmitter to be learned.
NOTE: Only ONE button of this MultiButton Transmitter can be programmed into a single door operator. The other buttons are to control other door operators.
NOTE: A maximum of 7 Transmitter, Wireless Keypad, and other access device codes can be stored into the receiver memory at one time. If a Transmitter becomes lost or if you want to delete a Transmitter proceed to ERASING ALL RECEIVER MEMORY.
4- ERASING ALL RECEIVER MEMORY
1. Press and HOLD the Learn Code button for 10 seconds or until Radio Signal LED indicator goes out. ALL Transmitter Codes are erased from Receiver (powerhead) memory.
2. Reprogram the Receiver with the remaining Transmitter Codes (Repeat Section 3 steps 2 through 4).
3. Reprogram the Receiver with any Wireless Keypad and other access device Codes using the instructions accompanying those devices.
5- TRANSMITTER OPERATION
• Point Transmitter at the garage door and press the button. The door will move.
• Press the Transmitter Button again and the door will stop.
• Press the Transmitter Button again and the door will move the other way. The door automatically stops at the end of the open or close cycle.
|Replacement Transmitter Recommendation|
|Description:||3-Button, Intellicode® 390 MHz|
|If you have any of the below transmitters, a replacement|
|transmitter can be GITR-3BX.|
|GIT-1 or G2T-1||GIT-2 or G2T-2||2 GIT-3 or G2T-3|
Don't see your remote? Click here for more compatibility options.