36297R.S - Screw Drive Washer Pack Installation Instructions
AC/DC Screw Drive Rail Washer Replacement Kit Instructions:
TOOLS REQUIRED: Assorted wrenches or socket & ratchet set, screwdrivers, pliers.
- Unplug the operator from the 110V power source.
- Remove the operator from the ceiling and place on a clean flat work surface.
- Remove the rail assembly from the motor head.
- Slide the screw out of the rail about 6 inches.
- Remove E-ring and old washers assembly.
- Install replacement washers, bearing, retaining cup, and e-ring in correct order. FIG 1
- Install rail assembly back into the motor head.
- Install unit per owners manual back onto the ceiling.
- Plug power cord into the 110V power source.
- Test unit per the owners manual.