120 Volt Transformer- Model TDB-B100-2402 - 39342R.S
Replacement garage door opener 120 Volt transformer.
- Includes 1- 120 Volt Transformer and DIY Replacement Instructions
- Compatible with Genie model garage door openers;StealthLift 500, Chain Drive 500, Chain Drive 550, Chain Drive 750, Chain Glide Connect, QuietLift 550, SilentMax 750, SilentMax 550, StealthDrive 750, SilentMax Connect, ReliaG 650, ReliaG 850, 1028, 2028, 3020H, 3020HB, 1035, 1055, 2035, 2036, 2055, 3035, 3055, 7035, 7055
- Model TDB-B100-2402
- Genuine Genie replacement part
In Stock! Usually ships within 24 hours.ASK A QUESTION
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
1. 120 Volt Transformer- Model TDB-B100-2402 - 39342R.S Is this compatible with the Model #7055D-TKSV ? I thing ordered but i can not find "order stute my payment record any.
Yes, the 120 Volt Transformer- Model TDB-B100-2402 - 39342R.S is compatible with Genie model 7055D-TKSV.
Does this transformer fit model gps1200IC for the genie pro stealth?
No the 39342R.S is not compatible with the GPS1200IC. The GPS1200IC transformer is 29058A.S, you can order this by calling 800-354-3643.
120 Volt Transformer- Model TDB-B100-2402 - 39342R.S does not list the model 7155. Is this one compatible with the Model 7155?
Yes, it is compatible.
The two screws that hold the transformer in place are not identical: one is a regular silver screw and the other is a yellow/brass screw that doesn't have a slot for a screwdriver and must be removed and reinserted using a nut driver. Figure 5 of the installation instructions says: "During reassembly, Ensure that one of these screws is yellow." Does it matter on which side the yellow screw is inserted, or is it OK to insert it on either side? What is the actual purpose of the yellow screw?
It does not matter which side the yellow screw goes into.
The power transformer in my genie garage door opener is part # 38133A. I can not find this part # on your site. Is the 39342R.S transformer a suitable replacement transformer.
What model is your garage door opener?
Compatible with reliag 650?
Yes, it is.
is this constable with the 3120 model
Yes, it is!
Is this one compatible with reliag 850?
Yes, it is.
39340S.S Control Board Replacement
These instructions are written assuming that you will have ample room around Opener to perform this repair. Some rare instances will require removal of the unit from it’s mounting hardware and repair made on a bench or floor. Refer to your Owners Manual for proper assembly and carefully read and understand all warnings and cautions pertaining to your unit.
BE SURE ELECTRICAL POWER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE INPUT POWER LINES PRIOR TO REMOVING THE MOTOR COVER.
ANY AND ALL REPAIRS MADE TO THIS UNIT MUST BE PERFORMED WITH THE DOOR DISCONNECTED FROM THE OPENER AND IN THE CLOSED POSITION.
1. Pull emergency release cord on the carriage to disengage opener to close the door if necessary. (If unable to lower door using an opener, use extreme caution manually closing the door. Before pulling the emergency release cord, make certain
people and objects are clear of door opening.)
2. On the powerhead unplug the power cord from the outlet.
3. If Equipped, Remove Battery Backup (BBU) from
• Unplug harness from top of powerhead.
• Remove two screws securing BBU to rear of powerhead.
• Tilt BBU up and slide mounting brackets out.
• Set BBU aside. FIG. 1.
4. Remove lens covers by pressing top tabs down and slide
lens covers out. Remove light bulbs. FIG. 2.
5. Remove wall control and Safe-T-Beam® wires from terminal block located on side of opener FIG. 3. Use small common screwdriver to press in on orange tabs while gently pulling wires from block. Mark wires to help facilitate replacement.
6. Remove two 5/16” screws securing cover to chassis on two
bulb models, three 5//16” screws on single bulb models. Push up and out on cover plate to access third screw. FIG. 4.
NOTE: Pull Antenna from cover carefully.
7. Unplug these harnesses from control board. FIG. 5.
• Light Harness
• Motor Wires (2)
• Encoder Harness
• AC In Harness
• Transformer Primary Harness
• Transformer Secondary Harness
• BBU Harness, if equipped.
8. Remove control board mounting screws, slide board forward to remove from mounting clips. FIG. 6.
9. Install replacement control board and all harnesses.
Note: Be certain to install all harnesses in the correct position being sure to install with locking tabs facing each other. FIG 7.
10. Install powerhead cover to chassis. Feed antenna wire through hole in cover.
11. Install wall control and Safe-T-Beam wires.
12. Install light bulbs and lens cover(s).
13. Plug opener in.
14. Travel limits, remote controls and all safety features will require programming/testing. Refer to your owners manual or visit
15. Install BBU. Plug BBU harness into top of powerhead, if equipped.