Circuit Board - 41922R.S
Circuit Board - 41922R.S
Circuit board for chain or belt drive model openers. Use this board to get your opener back up and running quickly if you have determined your circuit board needs to be replaced.
- Compatible with models 3020H, 7035, 7055 (with or without Battery Back up installed)
- Genuine Genie replacement part
- Replaces old part number 39340S.S
- Circuit board adapter bracket and battery extension cable included for models that originally had a green circuit board
- Requires re-programming with the new board
In Stock! Usually ships within 24 hours.ASK A QUESTION View full details
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
41922R.S Main Control Board Replacement Instructions
These instructions are written assuming that you will have ample room around Opener to perform this repair. Some rare instances will require removal of the unit from it’s mounting hardware and repair made on a bench or floor. Refer to your Owners Manual or Installation Poster for proper assembly and carefully read and understand all warnings and cautions pertaining to your unit.
BE SURE ELECTRICAL POWER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE OPENER PRIOR TO REMOVING THE MOTOR COVER.
ANY AND ALL REPAIRS MADE TO THIS UNIT MUST BE PERFORMED WITH THE DOOR DISCONNECTED FROM THE OPENER AND IN THE CLOSED POSITION.
1. Close door using wall control, then and pull emergency release cord on carriage to disengage opener from the door. If successful, move to Step 3; otherwise, continue to Step 2.
2. If unable to lower door using opener, make certain people and objects are clear of door opening and pull the emergency release cord on the carriage to disengage opener from the door. Use extreme caution when manually closing the door.
3. Unplug opener power cord from power receptacle, or turn off breaker.
4. Remove Battery Backup (BBU) from powerhead, if equipped: FIG. 1.
- Unplug harness from top of powerhead.
- Remove two screws securing BBU to rear of powerhead.
- Tilt BBU up and slide mounting brackets out.
- Set BBU aside.
5. Remove lens cover(s) by pressing top tabs down and slide lens cover(s) out. Remove light bulbs if equipped.
6. Remove wall control and Safe-T-Beam® wires from terminal block FIG. 2. Use small common screwdriver to press in on tabs while gently pulling wires from block. Mark wires to help facilitate replacement.
7. Using a 1/4” nut driver or common screw driver, loosen the 2 opener cover screws and remove opener cover. FIG. 3.
8. Note the locations and disconnect lights, transformer primary, AC power, red & black motor wires, transformer secondary, and encoder harnesses from control board. FIG. 4.
9. Using a 1/4” nut driver or common screwdriver, remove 2 control board mounting screws and remove control board.
10. Install replacement control board making sure to install board into tabs on opto assembly FIG. 3 & 5.
11. Plug in all harnesses, ensure that harnesses are plugged in the correct positions. See harness detail FIG. 4 & 6.
12. This instruction is used in multiple service kits, see below to determine what pieces of the kit are required for your unit:
- NO Wi-Fi, NO BBU: This service kit is a replacement for a green or blue circuit board. Use this board WITHOUT the adapter bracket (see FIG 4) by making sure the black plastic adapter bracket is no longer attached - the profile of the new board will then match the profile of the board you are replacing. The included harness will not be needed for this unit.
- NO Wi-Fi, WITH BBU: This blue board service kit is a replacement for a green circuit board. Use this board WITH the adapter bracket attached (see FIG 4) - the profile of the new board will then match the profile of the board you are replacing. The included harness will also be needed for this unit.
- WITH Wi-Fi, with or without BBU: This single blue board service kit is a replacement for a single blue circuit board (NOT green). For Wi-Fi models with 2 green boards, a different service kit is necessary.
13. Install wall control & Safe-T-Beam® wires, light bulbs, motor cover and lens.
14. Reengage trolley to carriage, if disconnected.
15. Apply power to opener.
NOTE: Limit settings and transmitters must be reprogramming. Refer to your owners manual for detailed instructions.
16. Install BBU assembly onto motor housing if equipped.
IMPORTANT: Test opener functions. The door MUST reverse on contact with a 1-1/2” high object (or a 2 x 4 board laid flat) at the center of doorway on the floor. After adjusting either the force or limit of travel, retest door opener. Failure to adjust the opener properly may cause severe injury or death.
We offer FREE shipping and handling on all orders that total over $17.99 and are shipped to a US address. All orders are shipped using UPS ground, directly from The Genie Company.
Buying GENUINE Genie accessories and parts guarantees that you are getting quality OEM materials backed by a Genie warranty.
Need assistance? We are here for you! We offer a wide range of customer support options including contact by phone or email, web chat services with a live agent, and a robust support section also located on our website. All customer care teams and services are based in the USA.