Circuit Board 39048R.S
Configured circuit board for AC Screw drive models. Use this board to get your opener back up and running quickly if you have determined your circuit board needs to be replaced.
- Compatible with models 2562, 2564, 2568
- If you have a wall console that is gray with black buttons you will also need to purchase wall console 39165R or the circuit board with wall console kit 39057R.S
- Genuine Genie replacement part
- Requires re-programming with the new board
In Stock! Usually ships within 24 hours.ASK A QUESTION
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this an upgraded board? It looks slightly different from what I took out of my Model 2562. Also, in the picture above, I don't see the antenna wire soldered in place.
This is an upgraded model of the circuit board. It does come with the antenna. Please make sure: If your current wall console is gray with black buttons you will also need to purchase a Series II wall console 39165R or the circuit board with wall console kit 39057R.S
39048R.S AC Screw Drive Control Board Replacement
These instructions are written assuming that you will have ample room around Opener to perform this repair. Some rare instances will require removal of the unit from it’s mounting hardware and repair made on a bench or floor. Refer to your Owners Manual for proper assembly and carefully read and understand all warnings and cautions pertaining to your unit.
BE SURE ELECTRICAL POWER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE INPUT POWER LINES PRIOR TO REMOVING THE MOTOR COVER.
ANY AND ALL REPAIRS MADE TO THIS UNIT MUST BE PERFORMED WITH THE DOOR DISCONNECTED FROM THE OPENER AND IN THE CLOSED POSITION.
1. Pull emergency release cord on carriage to disengage opener to close door if necessary. (If unable to lower door using opener, use extreme caution manually closing door. Before pulling emergency release cord, make certain people and objects are clear of door opening.)
2. Unplug opener power cord from power receptacle.
3. Open lens cover by pressing middle tab inward and remove light bulbs. FIG. 1.
4. Remove wall control and Safe-T-Beam wires from terminal block located on side of opener FIG. 1. Use small screwdriver to press in on orange tabs while gently pulling wires from block. Mark wires to help facilitate replacement.
5. Unplug any optional accessories such as the battery backup and/or networking adapter.
6. Remove two 5/16” screws securing powerhead cover to chassis. FIG. 2.
7. Allow the motor cover to swing down to access control board and wire harnesses.
8. Remove grounding wires (green) from chassis. FIG. 3.
9. Unplug these harnesses from control board. FIG. 4.
• Light socket harness
• Motor harness
• Opto harness
• AC in harness
10. Powerhead cover can now be removed from opener chassis for repair.
11. Remove control board mounting screws and board.
12.Replacing the control board and opto harness:
•If you are replacing the control board in a unit with a single encoder motor, see FIG. 5A.
•If you are replacing the control board in a unit with a dual encoder motor, see FIG. 5B.
NOTE: Some motors will have a dual encoder bracket but only one encoder, Plug harness as shown in 5A.
Note: Be certain to install all harnesses in the correct position being sure to install with locking tabs facing each other. FIG 4.
13. Mount board and secure with screws removed in step 11.
14. Hang powerhead cover to chassis to install harnesses removed in step 9.
15. Install ground wires onto chassis removed in step 8.
16. Swing powerhead cover up onto chassis and secure using screws removed in step 6.
17. Install wall control and Safe-T-Beam wires. Install battery backup and/or network harnesses if applicable.
18. Install light bulbs and close lens cover.
19. Plug opener in.
20. Program limits, remote controls and accessories, force, and contact reverse settings per owners manual.
We offer FREE shipping and handling on all orders that total over $17.99 and are shipped to a US address. All orders are shipped using UPS ground, directly from The Genie Company.
Buying GENUINE Genie accessories and parts guarantees that you are getting quality OEM materials backed by a Genie warranty.
Need assistance? We are here for you! We offer a wide range of customer support options including contact by phone or email, web chat services with a live agent, and a robust support section also located on our website. All customer care teams and services are based in the USA.