Light Socket (Dual Bulb) - 39344R.S
These two light sockets with wire connection were used in the compatible Genie chain and belt drive garage door openers listed below. These models all have dual bulbs on the power head of the units.
- Compatible with models: 2033, 2035, 2055, 3020H, 3020H-B, 3035, 3053, 3055, 3120H, 3120H-B, 3155, 7035, 7055, 7155
- Genuine Genie replacement part
In Stock! Usually ships within 24 hours.ASK A QUESTION
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this replace the nonstandard bulb socket in the Smart Ultra Quiet Genie sold at Costco?
Yes, these would.
Is this price for 1 socket or pack 2 for 14.96? Thanks Scott
It comes with two light sockets.
39344R.S Light Socket replacement instructions
BE SURE ELECTRICAL POWER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE INPUT POWER LINES PRIOR TO REMOVING THE MOTOR COVER.
ANY AND ALL REPAIRS MADE TO THIS UNIT MUST BE PERFORMED WITH THE DOOR DISCONNECTED FROM THE OPENER AND IN THE CLOSED POSITION.
1. Pull emergency release cord on the carriage to disengage opener to close door if necessary. (If unable to lower door using opener, use extreme caution manually closing door. Before pulling emergency release cord, make certain people and objects are clear of door opening.)
2. Unplug opener power cord from power receptacle.
3. Remove Battery Backup (BBU) from powerhead if equipped:
• Unplug harness from top of powerhead.
• Remove two screws securing BBU to rear of powerhead.
• Tilt BBU up and slide mounting brackets out.
• Set BBU aside. FIG. 1.
4. Remove lens cover(s) by pressing top tabs down and slide lens cover(s) out. Remove light bulbs. FIG. 2.
5. Remove wall control and Safe-T-Beam® wires from terminal block located on side of two bulb models or rear of one bulb models FIG. 3. Use small common screwdriver to press in on orange tabs while gently pulling wires from block. Mark wires to help facilitate replacement.
6. Remove 5/16” screws securing cover to chassis. FIG. 4.
NOTE: Pull Antenna from cover carefully.
7. Unplug these harnesses from control board. FIG. 5.
• Light Harness
• Motor Wires (2)
• Encoder Harness
• AC In Harness
• Transformer Primary Harness
• Transformer Secondary Harness
• BBU Harness if equipped
8. Remove control board mounting screws, slide board forward to remove from mounting clips. FIG. 6.
9. Note location and gently remove light socket wires with pliers. FIG. 9
10. Remove light socket(s).
• From inside of chassis, press tab inward to release. FIG. 8.
11. Snap replacement light socket(s) into place and reinstall wires.
12. Re-Install control board and all harnesses.
Note: Be certain to install all harnesses in the correct position being sure to install with locking tabs facing each other. FIG 7.
13. Install powerhead cover to chassis. Feed antenna wire through hole in cover.
14. Install wall control and Safe-T-Beam wires.
15. Install light bulbs and lens cover(s).
16. Plug opener in.
17. Operate opener and test all safety features. Refer to your owners manual or visit www.GenieCompany.com
18. Install BBU, if equipped. Plug BBU harness into top of powerhead.
We offer FREE shipping and handling on all orders that total over $17.99 and are shipped to a US address. All orders are shipped using UPS ground, directly from The Genie Company.
Buying GENUINE Genie accessories and parts guarantees that you are getting quality OEM materials backed by a Genie warranty.
Need assistance? We are here for you! We offer a wide range of customer support options including contact by phone or email, web chat services with a live agent, and a robust support section also located on our website. All customer care teams and services are based in the USA.