Circuit Board Assembly 39340S.S
Circuit Board Assembly 39340S.S
Circuit board for chain or belt drive model openers.
- Compatible with models 3020H, 7035, 7055 (with or without Battery Back up installed)
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.ASK A QUESTION View full details
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this work with the 7155 TKV?
No, the main circuit board for the 7155-TKV is the 39731R.S.
Garage door motor suddenly stop working it has two solid red lights and only makes a clicking sound but doesn’t move
Generally the double solid red error, means the limits need to be reset. You can follow the below instructions to reset the limits and let us know if any issues.
To reprogram your limits, you will want to start with your door in the open position and engaged to the opener (make sure the red cord has not been pulled, if so lock it back into the bullet on the chain or belt before proceeding). Press and hold the down arrow button (-) until the long LED comes on blue. Release. Press and hold the down arrow button to close the door. You will want to release the button when the door lightly touches the ground. Press and release the square button (both LED lights should flash blue and go off). Press and hold the up arrow (+) until the long LED comes on blue. Release. Press and hold the up arrow until the door is fully open. You want to be sure that the door is completely open, but do not let it run into the powerhead. Release. Now press and release the square button (both LED lights will flash blue and go off). You will then need to go to your wall console inside your garage. Press and release the button to close the door all the way. When the door is all the way closed, you will want to press and release the button on the wall console to open the door all the way. This will reset your limits and your force.
MI PUERTA ABRIO Y YA NO QUISO CERRAR LO DESCONECTA,OS Y CONTINUA CON LA FALLA SE QUEDA EN DESTELLO AMBAS LUCES EN ROJO
Comuníquese con el servicio de atención al cliente de Genie al 1-800-354-3643 para obtener ayuda.
Flashing long blue light sure lock is off small blue light is off tried unplugging it and battery nothing It does nothing light is off on wall pad
Please contact Genie customer service at 1-800-354-3643 for troubleshooting assistance.
model 7055 has solid red light. Motor does not move, but there is clicking noise after pressing wall button. No other remotes are working the door. Sensors are aligned.
Please contact Genie customer service at 1-800-354-3643 for assistance. You can also view the owners manual here. Page 18 has troubleshooting. If you have two solid red lights, you may need to reset the limits which can also be found in this manual or we can assist you when you call in.
39340S.S Control Board Replacement
These instructions are written assuming that you will have ample room around Opener to perform this repair. Some rare instances will require removal of the unit from it’s mounting hardware and repair made on a bench or floor. Refer to your Owners Manual for proper assembly and carefully read and understand all warnings and cautions pertaining to your unit.
BE SURE ELECTRICAL POWER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE INPUT POWER LINES PRIOR TO REMOVING THE MOTOR COVER.
ANY AND ALL REPAIRS MADE TO THIS UNIT MUST BE PERFORMED WITH THE DOOR DISCONNECTED FROM THE OPENER AND IN THE CLOSED POSITION.
1. Pull emergency release cord on the carriage to disengage opener to close the door if necessary. (If unable to lower door using an opener, use extreme caution manually closing the door. Before pulling the emergency release cord, make certain
people and objects are clear of door opening.)
2. On the powerhead unplug the power cord from the outlet.
3. If Equipped, Remove Battery Backup (BBU) from
• Unplug harness from top of powerhead.
• Remove two screws securing BBU to rear of powerhead.
• Tilt BBU up and slide mounting brackets out.
• Set BBU aside. FIG. 1.
4. Remove lens covers by pressing top tabs down and slide
lens covers out. Remove light bulbs. FIG. 2.
5. Remove wall control and Safe-T-Beam® wires from terminal block located on side of opener FIG. 3. Use small common screwdriver to press in on orange tabs while gently pulling wires from block. Mark wires to help facilitate replacement.
6. Remove two 5/16” screws securing cover to chassis on two
bulb models, three 5//16” screws on single bulb models. Push up and out on cover plate to access third screw. FIG. 4.
NOTE: Pull Antenna from cover carefully.
7. Unplug these harnesses from control board. FIG. 5.
• Light Harness
• Motor Wires (2)
• Encoder Harness
• AC In Harness
• Transformer Primary Harness
• Transformer Secondary Harness
• BBU Harness, if equipped.
8. Remove control board mounting screws, slide board forward to remove from mounting clips. FIG. 6.
9. Install replacement control board and all harnesses.
Note: Be certain to install all harnesses in the correct position being sure to install with locking tabs facing each other. FIG 7.
10. Install powerhead cover to chassis. Feed antenna wire through hole in cover.
11. Install wall control and Safe-T-Beam wires.
12. Install light bulbs and lens cover(s).
13. Plug opener in.
14. Travel limits, remote controls and all safety features will require programming/testing. Refer to your owners manual or visit
15. Install BBU. Plug BBU harness into top of powerhead, if equipped.
We offer FREE shipping and handling on all orders that total over $17.99 and are shipped to a US address. All orders are shipped using UPS ground, directly from The Genie Company.
Buying GENUINE Genie accessories and parts guarantees that you are getting quality OEM materials backed by a Genie warranty.
Need assistance? We are here for you! We offer a wide range of customer support options including contact by phone or email, web chat services with a live agent, and a robust support section also located on our website. All customer care teams and services are based in the USA.