Circuit Board / Series II Wall Console Bundle 39057R.S
Genie screw drive replacement configured circuit board bundle -with series II wall console. Use this circuit board and wall console bundle to get your garage door opener up and running quickly if you have determined your circuit board and wall console need to be replaced.
- Compatible with models: 2562, 2564, 2568, Powerlift®900, and GPower™900
- Genuine Genie replacement parts
- Requires re-programming with the new board
- Circuit board and series II wall console included
In Stock! Usually ships within 24 hours.ASK A QUESTION
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How can I order just the wall control console to replace a damaged one?
If you have a series II wall console currently (one with white/backlit red buttons) you can order the Wall Console for Series II Product-39165R. If your current wall console is series III (one with black buttons) you can order the Wall Console for Series III Product 37222R.
How do I know if my Powerlift 900 circuit board is bad? There is no red light on the wall mounted pushbutton but I do have power to the opener. Also, do I need to purchase the (3905!7R.S) bundle? Thank you.
If there is no power to the wall button and no power to the safety beam sensors at the bottom of the door it is likely that the circuit board would need replaced. If your current wall button has black buttons you would need to order the Circuit Board / Series II Wall Console Bundle 39057R.S. If you have white (backlit red) buttons on your current wall button you would need to order the Circuit Board 39048R.S.
Would I have to also purchase an encoder with this package?
You would not have to if your encoder is working and does not need to be replaced.
PDF Instructions for replacing the 39057R.S Circuit Board
39057R.S AC Screw Drive Control Board Replacement
These instructions are written assuming that you will have ample room around Opener to perform this repair. Some rare instances will require removal of the unit from it’s mounting hardware and repair made on a bench or floor. Refer to your Owners Manual for proper assembly and carefully read and understand all warnings and cautions pertaining to your unit.
BE SURE ELECTRICAL POWER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE INPUT POWER LINES PRIOR TO REMOVING THE MOTOR COVER.
ANY AND ALL REPAIRS MADE TO THIS UNIT MUST BE PERFORMED WITH THE DOOR DISCONNECTED FROM THE OPENER AND IN THE CLOSED POSITION.
1. Pull emergency release cord on the carriage to disengage opener to close the door if necessary. (If unable to lower door using the opener, use extreme caution manually closing the door. Before pulling the emergency release cord, make certain people and objects are clear of the garage door opening.)
2. Unplug the garage door opener power cord from power receptacle.
3. Open the light lens cover by pressing middle tab inward then remove light bulbs. FIG. 1.
4. Remove the wall console and Safe-T-Beam wires from the terminal block located on side of opener FIG. 1. Use a small screwdriver to press in on orange tabs while gently pulling wires from the block. Mark all wires to help when plugging back in.
5. Unplug all optional accessories installed such as the battery backup and/or networking adapter.
6. Remove the two 5/16” screws securing powerhead cover to chassis. FIG. 2.
7. Allow the motor cover to swing down to access control board and wire harnesses.
8. Remove grounding wires (green) from chassis. FIG. 3.
9. Unplug the below harnesses from the control board. FIG. 4.
• Light socket harness
• Motor harness
• Opto harness
• AC in harness
10. The powerhead cover can now be removed from opener chassis for repair.
11. Remove the control board mounting screws and board.
12.Replacing the control board and opto harness:
•If you are replacing the control board in a unit with a single encoder motor, see FIG. 5A.
•If you are replacing the control board in a unit with a dual encoder motor, see FIG. 5B.
NOTE: Some motors will have a dual encoder bracket but only one encoder, Plug harness as shown in 5A.
Note: Be certain to install all harnesses in the correct position being sure to install with locking tabs facing each other. FIG 4.
13. Mount the control board and secure with the screws removed in step 11.
14. Hang powerhead cover to chassis to install harnesses removed in step 9.
15. Install ground wires onto chassis removed in step 8.
16. Swing the powerhead cover back up onto chassis and secure using the screws removed in step 6.
17. Install wall console and Safe-T-Beam wires. Install battery backup and/or network harnesses if applicable.
18. Install the light bulbs and close the light cover.
19. Plug the garage door opener back in.
20. Reprogram limits, remote controls and accessories, force, and contact reverse settings per owners manual.
We offer FREE shipping and handling on all orders that total over $17.99 and are shipped to a US address. All orders are shipped using UPS ground, directly from The Genie Company.
Buying GENUINE Genie accessories and parts guarantees that you are getting quality OEM materials backed by a Genie warranty.
Need assistance? We are here for you! We offer a wide range of customer support options including contact by phone or email, web chat services with a live agent, and a robust support section also located on our website. All customer care teams and services are based in the USA.