ChainDrive 750 3/4 HPc Durable Chain Drive Garage Door Opener with Battery Backup
The Genie ChainDrive 750 includes an integrated backup battery that operates this garage door opener up to 50 times after your power goes out. The heavy-duty chain drive system allows for long-lasting, durable operation. The 3/4 HPc DC motor will smoothly lift a sectional garage door up to 7-feet. in height and up to 500 lbs. An extension kit is available (Genie EKTC) for 8-foot. high residential garage doors. Genie's SmartSet programming makes set-up fast and easy with just the simple push of a button. It features an easy to install 5-piece tube style rigid rail system that snaps together with no special hardware required. Keep your home safe with state-of-the-art security of Genie Intellicode changes the opener's access code when the remote is used. GenieSense monitoring technology minimizes wear and tear by always monitoring the garage door. HomeLink + Car2U integration comes standard, and no additional hardware is required (Genie Exclusive). The Safe-T-Beam system keeps your pets and family safe by reversing the closing garage door if anything passes through the beam. For the best illumination in your garage use, the Genie LED light bulbs (LEDB1R) specifically designed for garage door openers. The Chain Drive 750 model has a Maintenance-free precision machined motor and gearbox that is backed by a limited 10-year warranty. It also includes 2 pre-programmed 3-button remotes, a wireless keypad and a multi-function wall console (control panel).
- The integrated backup battery operates this garage door opener up to 50 times after your power goes out
- 3/4 HPc DC motor will smoothly and easily lift your sectional garage door up to 7' in height and up to 500 lbs.
- Easily enter the garage with a personalized PIN with the added wireless keyless keypad.
- Maintenance-free precision machined motor and gearbox is backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
- Heavy-duty chain drive system allows for long-lasting durable operation.
- Easy to install, strong 5-piece rail system snaps together with no added hardware.
- Safe-T-Beam system keeps your pets and family safe by reversing the closing door if anything passes through the infrared beam.
- Keep your home safe with state-of-the-art security of Genie Intellicode that changes the opener’s access code when the remote is used.
- GenieSense monitoring technology minimizes wear and tear by always monitoring the door.
- Accessories Included: 2 pre-programmed 3-button remotes, wireless keypad, a multi-function wall console with vacation lock and light control button, and easy to follow instructions.
- Works with popular built-in car remotes systems such as HomeLink and Car2U (Genie exclusive).
- Lightbulbs not included; for best results use Genie LED lightbulbs.
- Extension kit available: extension kit is available (sold separately) for 8' high residential garage doors.
- Model: 7035-TKV
SKU: 38960RASK A QUESTION
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does the chain drive 750 wall module have a motion detector that turns on the light automatically when you walk into the garage
No it does not have this functionality. You will need the models 3022, or 3042, or 4042.
In a power failure mode, will the backup battery illuminate the lights when the door opener is operated?
No, the lights will not work when using the battery backup power.
What is the electrical rating for this model?
This garage door opener plugs into a standard outlet.
Will this opener support a 10ftx16ft door?
No, it will not. This model will only open up to a 8-foot high garage door with the added extension kit.
Is the wall console back-lit for easy detection?
Yes, it is!
does the lights come on when you cross the beam if the door is already open and stay on for a short period of time and go off
The lights do not come on when the safe-t-beams are crossed.
What’s the wattage of this garage opener Genie Chain Drive 750 3/4 HPc Garage Door Opener w/Battery Backup?
440 is the total possible wattage pull. The total wattage is the total max wattage and rarely is the machine using this during normal use, lighter doors would use less wattage than a heavier door, etc. The unit uses the most watts when running the door with the lights on. Usage can be lowered considerably by using LED light bulbs. Idle wattage use is below 10 watts.
Is a 15 amp circuit adequate for this opener?
What DC voltage is the battery? I'm looking for an opener that I can attach a 12 volt dc solar charger. For a detached garage that I do not want to run 120AC to. Already have a 12 volt DC System in place with Solar panels for lights. Door opener usage would be a couple times a week.
The battery is 12 Volt Battery.
Installing a Chain Drive Garage Door Opener with the BILT App
This Genie product offers 3D Interactive Instructions in the free BILT® App available for download.
Support for models:
1035, 1055, 2036, 2033, 3053, 2035, 2055, 3035, 3055, 7035, 7055 (ChainDrive 550, Chain Drive 750, SilentMax® 550, StealthLift® 500, SilentMax® 750, Chain Glide Connect, SilentMax Connect, QuietLift Connect, Chain Drive 500, Chain Drive 525, QuietLift™ 750, StealthDrive® 750)
Keeps your home and family safe by changing the access code from billions of combinations at each door activation to help prevent unauthorized access.
Patented technology that automatically finds the best line of communication between Genie® products. This maximizes the range of radio frequency devices and improves the overall performance of products.
Provides safety by continuously monitoring the operation of the garage door opener, stopping the operation to alert you when significant changes occur.