Battery BackUp Hardware - 39367A.S
39367A.S Battery Backup Cover Replacement
BE SURE ELECTRICAL POWER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE INPUT POWER LINES PRIOR TO REMOVING THE MOTOR COVER.
ANY AND ALL REPAIRS MADE TO THIS UNIT MUST BE PERFORMED WITH THE DOOR DISCONNECTED FROM THE OPENER AND IN THE CLOSED POSITION.
Proper care should be used when handling a battery. Eye protection should be worn.
NOTE DO NOT reverse polarity (+) and (-) as this will damage the powerhead.
1. Close the garage door.
2. Unplug powerhead from the power source.
3. Unplug the battery backup from the harness connection. Fig. 1.
4. Remove both mounting screws from the rear of battery backup. Fig. 1.
5. Detach battery backup from the back of opener by tilting the BBU approximately 45 degrees and lifting up towards the ceiling. Fig. 1.
6. Remove 4 screws from battery hold down bracket. Fig. 2.
7. Install the battery hold down the bracket onto the 39367A.S replacement cover.
8. Install the battery backup assembly onto the operator in reverse order.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.