SilentMax Connect- 3/4 HPc Ultra-Quiet Belt Drive Smart Garage Door Opener with Aladdin + Alexa & Google Assistant Ready
The Genie SilentMax Connect smart garage door opener offers an ultra-quiet DC motor along with the accessories you need including Wi-Fi connectivity. The SilentMax Connect smart garage door opener features a Genie steel-reinforced belt, making it very quiet and the ideal choice for garages attached to living spaces. The integrated Aladdin Connect smartphone controller allows you to open, close and monitor your garage door from anywhere. It even comes standard with virtual keys so you can grant anyone access for a limited time or forever, but you are in control of when and for how long they can access your garage door opener. You can count on getting many years of worry-free service and the peace of mind provided by the Genie limited lifetime warranty. Safety features include the Safe-T Beam garage door safety sensors and GenieSense diagnostic technology. The SilentMax Connect smart garage door opener is also equipped with Genie Intellicode rolling code technology that prevents unauthorized persons from opening your garage door by automatically changing the access code every time you use it. You will also enjoy the added conveniences of 2 pre-programmed 3 button remotes, Aladdin Connect, and a wall control panel with an independent light button and vacation lock for added security.
- 3/4 HPc DC motor: the ability to provide power and smooth operation for residential sectional garage doors up to 7 ft. in height and 500 lbs. in weight
- Limited lifetime motor warranty: precision machined motor and gearbox are greased and factory sealed from the environment for long-lasting, reliable performance which are guaranteed for the life of the operator
- Ultra-quiet operation: the steel-reinforced belt drive system, paired with the quiet DC motor offers minimal noise, making operation quiet and smooth and ideal for garages close to living spaces
- Aladdin Connect Smart Home Technology Built-In: Your smartphone becomes your garage door opener remote, works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy and fast to install: unit is lightweight with a strong and rigid 5-piece tube rail system that requires no assembly hardware and includes preprogrammed remotes eliminating steps from the installation process
- Accessories included: two preprogrammed 3-button remotes and a multi-function wall console with vacation lock and light control button
- Easy to program: Genie's SmartSet programming makes set-up fast and easy with the simple push of a button
- Safe and secure: equipped with intellicode rolling code technology that prevents unauthorized persons from opening your garage door by automatically changing the access code every time you use it
- Self-diagnostic safe-T-beam system helps prevent accidents via an invisible infrared beam across the door opening that reverses the door if an object crosses the LED beam of light; beams are enhanced with diagnostic technology to alert you of a malfunction
- HomeLink and Car2U (Genie exclusive) compatibility links to car's built-in remote system
- GenieSense monitoring and diagnostic technology: provides safety by continuously monitoring the operation of the door, stopping the movement to alert you when significant changes occur
- Genie LED light bulb compatible (sold separately): easily add Genie's LED bulbs for bright, long-lasting, cost-effective and efficient lighting; designed specifically for garage door openers to eliminate or reduce garage door opener remote interference
- Extension kit available: extension kit is available (sold separately) for 8 ft. high residential garage doors
- Includes illustrated detailed 34 in. x 22 in. installation poster plus programming manual; they include QR codes to access programming and installation videos online for easier installation
- For use on sectional garage doors only, not for use on 1 piece garage doors
- Model 3053-TSV
Notice to California Residents: As of 07/01/2019 This item cannot be shipped to the state of California due to Senate Bill No. 969. If the shipping address on any order is the state of California the order will be canceled. California residents must purchase a garage door opener with a battery backup included. Please see other options of Genie garage door openers with battery backup options to purchase.
SKU: 39626RASK A QUESTION
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
My BMW was built in 2007. I just discovered that the version of HomeLink in my car is not compatible with a brand new Chamberlain opener that I bought, which has a newer version of HomeLink that is backward compatible only if I buy a separate "HomeLink Compatibility Bridge," which I do not plan to purchase. So, are the Genie openers including this one compatible with the prior version of HomeLink, or only with HomeLink installed on cars built after, say 2012? Thanks.
Yes, all new Genie models are compatible with Homelink and Car2U devices and do not require any additional purchases.
do you have a garage door opener that can be used on a 12ft door
For a 12 foot tall door you would need to contact a professional Genie dealer for a pro unit. These can raise doors from 7 foot - 14 foot tall (residential doors). Below is a link to our dealer locator so you can find one near you.
How much does the box containing Genie Opener Model no 2055-TSV weigh ?
The weight of the 2055-TSV packaged box is 27.1 lbs.
How do you get in the garage if the power is out?
If you do not have a garage door opener that uses a battery backup to work when the power is out, you would need to have access through an entry door, or an emergency release keyed lock on your garage door itself.
I want to add a second wall console to a Model 3053 garage door opener. What models of wall consoles are compatible?
You can only have one series II wall console installed. If you already have the series II multi function wall console installed, you can add to the model 3053 a universal push button, or the wireless wall console. You can add as many of the universal push buttons, or wireless wall consoles as you would like.
Can this model pair to an outside keypad?
Yes, the SilentMax Connect will work with the Genie Intellicode Wireless Keypad model GK.
Can I get a battery Backup for the Model 3053 TSV?
No, it cannot be added to this model.
Does the wall console have a motion sensor to turn on the light when it detects motion? If not, do any of the openers have this feature?
No, it does not. We do not have any wall consoles that have motion light detection.
do you make an extension kit for 8 ft doors
Yes, it is part number 39026R (Belt Extension Kit).
Will genie Intellicode keypad , model # ACSDG, pair with genie opener 3155?
Yes, it will. To program this keypad to your opener please follow these steps.
Start at the keypad.
Start with the lid on the keypad closed, lift it to just above the line 7,8,and 9.
Press and hold the 8 and the program button.
While holding those buttons in lift the lid the rest of the way open.
Then close the lid and open it all of the way.
Press and release like you are dialing a telephone 3-5-7-program.
Then enter the PIN number you want to use, then press and release program. Close the lid.
Go up to the powerhead on the ceiling and press and hold the square button until you see a blue light, release. If you do not see a purple flashing light press and release the square button. You should now have a purple flashing light.
Go back to the keypad. Open the lid all of the way.
Enter your PIN number then press and release send 3 or 4 times. You will know it is programmed when your door moves.
I have installed my new Genie however the wall button will not open the door. It will turn on the lights, but not open the door serial number 2216022509644H
If you have not yet setup the limits you should do so by following the below steps. If the limits are not set the wall button and remote devices will not move the door. If this is not the symptom you are having or if setting the limits does not fix your issue please let us know.
To reprogram your limits, you will want to start with your door in the open position and engaged to the opener (make sure the red cord has not been pulled, if so lock it back into the bullet on the chain or belt before proceeding). To program the limits, you will want to press and hold the down arrow button (-) until the long LED comes on blue. Release, and the LED will begin to flash blue. Press and hold the down arrow button (-) to close the garage door. When the door lightly touches the ground, you will release. Press and release the square button. Both LEDs flash blue and go off. Press and hold the open arrow (+) until the long LED come on blue. Release. Press and hold the open arrow to open the garage door. When the door is all the way open (do not allow it to hit the powerhead). Release. Press and release the square button. Both LEDs flash blue and go off. Go to the wall console and press and release the button on the wall to fully close the garage door. Once the door is fully closed, you will want to press and release the button on the wall again to open the door all the way.
Installing a Belt Drive Garage Door Opener with the BILT App
This Genie product offers 3D Interactive Instructions in the free BILT® App available for download.
Support for models:
1035, 1055, 2036, 2033, 3053, 2035, 2055, 3035, 3055, 7035, 7055 (ChainDrive 550, Chain Drive 750, SilentMax® 550, StealthLift® 500, SilentMax® 750, Chain Glide Connect, SilentMax Connect, QuietLift Connect, Chain Drive 500, Chain Drive 525, QuietLift™ 750, StealthDrive® 750)
Keeps your home and family safe by changing the access code from billions of combinations at each door activation to help prevent unauthorized access.
Patented technology that automatically finds the best line of communication between Genie® products. This maximizes the range of radio frequency devices and improves the overall performance of products.
Provides safety by continuously monitoring the operation of the garage door opener, stopping the operation to alert you when significant changes occur.