Aladdin Connect®Smartphone Enabled Garage Door Controller (Retrofit-Kit)
Video Complete Set-Up / Programming of the Aladdin Connect Smart Garage Door Controller Retro-Fit Kit
Genie Aladdin Connect Smart Technology - Features and Benefits
Phone Support for technical assistance for Aladdin Connect: 1-866-599-4995
Aladdin Connect Quick Set-up Guide (or see below)
FAQ's for Aladdin Connect PDF View (Listed below also)
Aladdin Connect Quick Set up Guide Installation Instructions (also see FAQ's below the instructions)
For a video of this installation, visit www.GenieCompany.com/AladdinConnect/InstallationVideo
Need help or have questions? Contact Aladdin Connect™ Customer Service at 1-866-599-4995
Drill & 3/32 Drill Bit, Small common flat head screwdriver, phillips head screwdriver, 5/16 wrench or nut driver, wire cutters/ strippers, hammer
Included Components with the Aladdin Connect Add on kit:
DCM (Door Control Module, DPS (Door Position Sensor), Hardware bag, Power pack, wire spool, insulated staples, instructions
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: WARNING
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF SEVERE INJURY OR DEATH, READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
1. NEVER let children operate or play with the door controls.
2. Keep remote away from children.
3. Locate the wall control button: A) Within sight of door. B) At a minimum height of 5 feet, so small children cannot reach it.
4. Install the entrapment WARNING label next to the wall button or console, in a prominent location.
5. NO ONE SHOULD CROSS THE PATH OF THE MOVING DOOR.
6. NEVER GO UNDER A STOPPED, PARTIALLY OPEN DOOR.
7. The Aladdin Connect™ operating system is designed for unattended operation. The door could move unexpectedly.
8. DO NOT install Aladdin Connect™ on garage door openers manufactured prior to 1993 without photocell non-contact safety sensors.
9. DO NOT install on one-piece doors
10. Install DCM in a location where it can be seen and heard while standing in the door opening with the door in the open position. SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
UNPLUG GARAGE DOOR OPENER PRIOR TO INSTALLING ALADDIN CONNECT™ Door may operate unexpectedly.
STEP 1 In the Home close to Wi-Fi Router:
1. Remove mounting bracket from the back of DCM. FIG.A,
2. Plug Aladdin Connect™ into a wall outlet with Power Pack. FIG. B. 3. Plug Power Pack into DCM controller.
NOTE: Customers using control apps from other vendors and NOT using the Aladdin Connect™ app to control this system will need to visit www.GenieCompany.com/AladdinConnect for specific Wi-Fi instructions.
STEP 2 In the Home close to Wi-Fi Router: Download the Aladdin Connect™ app.
1. Scan the QR code below or visit your devices app store to start the setup of the Aladdin Connect™ device. Search your app store for Aladdin Connect
2. Follow the on-screen menus to create an account and program system prior to wiring in the garage.
3. At the installation prompt, disconnect Power Pack and move the system to the garage.
STEP 3 In the Garage: These factors must be determined prior to mounting Aladdin Connect™ (DCM) to the wall or ceiling.
1. Optimal Wi-Fi signal strength. If an optimal signal cannot be located within the garage, we recommend moving the wireless router closer to the garage or install a Wi-Fi range extender (Available from most electronic stores)
2. Desired DCM location.
3. Access to 110VAC outlet within 5 feet.
1. Plug Power Pack into wall outlet and DCM near the chosen mounting location. The WI-FI signal indicator LED should illuminate signaling that the Wi-Fi signal is still in tact.
• A GREEN LED indicates a good Wi-Fi signal.
• A RED LED, indicates a lost or faulty signal. Move Aladdin Connect™ to a position that better suits the Wi-Fi signal from the router. Contact Customer Service for further assistance. (1-866-599-4995)
2. Once an optimal signal and location is obtained, UNPLUG Power Pack from the DCM and continue to STEP 4.
STEP 4 Wire Aladdin Connect™: (Single door install shown) Aladdin Connect™ will wire directly to the wall control connections at the powerhead or directly to the wall control. New Genie models shown. Visit www.GenieCompany.com/AladdinConnect for more information on older models and other brands of garage door openers.
1. Make sure garage door opener is unplugged.
• Leave wire spool intact for this part of the install.
2. Split provided dual strand wire approximately 2 in. then strip 1/2 in. of insulation. FIG. A.
3. Press orange tabs down and insert both wires into connection points for DOOR 1 on the back of the DCM. FIG. B.
4. Trim and split the other end of the dual strand wire approximately 2 inches. and then strip 1/2 inch. of insulation. FIG. A.
5. Insert the wire into wall control inputs either:
• (OPTION A) Directly to the garage door opener.
• OR • (OPTION B) To the Back of the wall control.
Current model Genie® Brand opener shown. *See note for other models and brands.
NOTE: Wires from Wall Control to Garage Door Opener ARE polarity sensitive. Be sure to reattach to the proper terminal should they become detached. Wall control should light when wired correctly.
*Wiring methods for other garage door openers. All Genie brand and most competitor brands of garage door openers will operate with Aladdin Connect™. Visit www.GenieCompany. com/AladdinConnect to check compatibility with other manufacturer’s controls or check your garage door opener’s owners manual for wall control wiring instructions. Aladdin Connect™ will operate up to 3 garage door openers.
STEP 5 Mount and Power Aladdin Connect™:
1. Using the DCM mounting bracket as a template at the optimal Wi-Fi location. Mark and drill 2-3/32” pilot holes and mount bracket to the wall using supplied screws. If mounting to drywall, use anchors provided in the kit or if mounting to the perforated angle at opener location, use nuts, washers, and screws provided.
2. Plug Power Pack into a wall outlet. An extended screw is provided to secure Power Pack to the outlet if needed.
3. Plug Power Pack into the back of DCM as shown in STEP 1.
NOTE: LEDs on DCM will flash momentarily as it reacquires signals.
4. Snap DCM onto mounting bracket.
5. Route wires and secure with supplied staples.
6. Affix the warning placard next to wall control or DCM in plain sight to signify that the door will operate remotely.
STEP 6 Mount DPS Module to Garage Door:
DO NOT remove the battery “PULL TAB” from DPS until directed by the app. The DPS should be mounted on the TOP door panel only. Mount to steel reinforced end stile on the far left or right under the top hinge. DO NOT mount to unreinforced garage door panel.
1. Clean the garage door where DPS will mount.
2. Install double-sided tape to the back of mounting bracket and affix to the garage door. NOTE: Double sided tape is designed to hold the bracket in place temporarily only. It is not to be used for permanent mounting.
3. Pre-drill 2 - 3/32 holes. DO NOT drill all the way through the garage door.
4. Use included self-tapping screws to mount DPS bracket to top door panel end stile.
5. Slide DPS down onto mounting bracket. DPS should snap onto the bracket.
NOTE: The DPS included with this kit is already programmed to the DCM. See the NOTE under STEP 7 regarding additional sensors (DPS).
STEP 7 Complete the Programming:
1. Restore power to the garage door opener.
2. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the set-up and test the Aladdin Connect™ system.
NOTE: This kit includes one DPS for use with one door only. The DPS included is already programmed to the DCM. Additional sensors can be purchased separately from your local Genie retailer. To program additional sensors, first complete STEP 7 initial setups, and programming, then go to “Add a Door Sensor” under the “Doors” tab inside the app or view the installation video at www.GenieCompany.com/AladdinConnect/InstallationVideo.
NOTE: A white light will flash and an audible beep will sound as an indication that the door is about to move when commanded by the Aladdin Connect™ or other compatible apps.
If the garage door opener is operated by any means, the Genie Aladdin Connect™ app will send an alert to your device indicating the status of the garage door. A log is also created to indicate when the door was operated and by what means. Visit www.GenieCompany. com/AladdinConnect for more information.
DO NOT RETURN PRODUCT TO STORE. For technical assistance, contact Aladdin Connect™ Customer Service at: 1-866-599-4995 or watch the installation video at: www.GenieCompany.com
Aladdin Connect FAQ's for All Aladdin Connect App Users
There are 2 ways that a garage door opener can be operated through the Aladdin Connect App – either by using an Aladdin Connect Standalone Device or by using a garage door opener that has Aladdin Connect integrated inside it. While there are 2 different ways to use Aladdin Connect, there are some general requirements and FAQs that can be listed that will apply to all situations.
1. Most major garage door opener brands produced after 1993 with safety sensors are candidates to have Wi-Fi capabilities.
If you are interested in a new garage door opener with Wi-Fi capabilities from The Genie Company, be sure to look for new Genie units that feature integrated Wi-Fi built in. The box will indicate that Aladdin Connect is included.
If you already have an existing garage door opener and are interested in updating it to become Wi-Fi compatible, consider the Aladdin Connect standalone device that is backward compatible with most major garage door opener brands produced after 1993 that have safety sensors.
Q: Do I need internet access for the Aladdin Connect system to function?
A: Yes - the system requires internet access at your home, a compatible Wi-Fi Router, and a compatible smart device.
Q: What type of Wi-Fi router do I need to support my Aladdin Connect device?
A: Your Wi-Fi router must meet this specification: 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz with WPA2 or WPA Security. You must have your Wi-Fi home network name and password available to complete the setup.
Q: I have an old router that only supports WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) encryption. Will Aladdin Connect work with this?
A: No. The WEP standard was introduced in 1999 and retired in 2004. WPA encryption was introduced in 2003 to address the security issues related to WEP. The latest standard is WPA2. If you are still using WEP, we highly recommend that you upgrade your router to have the latest in modern security. Aladdin Connect does work with both WPA and WPA2.
Q: Do I need to download the Aladdin Connect app to operate the garage door opener through Wi-Fi?
A: Yes – you will need to download the free Genie Aladdin Connect App onto your smart device. You will follow the app instructions to complete the setup of the device.
Q: Will Aladdin Connect work with my Android/Apple phone or tablet?
A: Yes, it will work with Android versions 4.4 and higher; and Apple iOS 8 versions and higher.
Q: My garage is not very close to the router in my house. Will Aladdin Connect still work for me? How can I know if I will have good Wi-Fi signal strength in my garage?
A: Wi-Fi signal strength in the garage depends on many things. An easy way for a consumer to test signal strength is to go into the garage where the opener will be located and use the designated smart device to access and browse web pages (surf the web). If web pages can quickly be loaded, scrolled through, loaded again, etc… this is a good indicator of a signal strength that can properly operate an Aladdin Connect device. There are also free apps that could help detect your signal strength although Genie does not specifically endorse any of them. If the signal is weak, you can relocate your router closer to the garage, or purchase a Wi-Fi extender at your local electronics store or online. The extender needs to meet the same specification as the router: 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz with WPA2 or WPA security.
Q: What is the average monthly data usage?
A: The data usage is dependent on the number of minutes the door is used or how often you use the app. Standard data rates from your provider will apply.
Q: I have a one-piece garage door. Will Aladdin Connect work with it?
A: No. Due to UL requirements, Aladdin Connect will only work with sectional-style residential garage doors.
Q: What do I need ahead of time to set up my account with Aladdin Connect?
A: You will need to download the free Genie Aladdin Connect App onto your smart device to set up your account. You will follow the app instructions to complete the setup of the device, as well as use it to invite additional users and create personalized rules and notification settings. You will also need to have your home Wi-Fi network name and password handy when the app asks for it.
Q: Why will the app not allow me to create an account?
A: At the landing screen, there is an option to “Sign In” or to “Create a New Account”. If you are choosing “Create a New Account”, be sure to verify that your password follows the password rules.
Q: The app wants me to scan in the QR code on my device. Where is the QR code located?
A: On your Wi-Fi integrated garage door opener, the QR code that allows you to scan in your device is under the lens cover, on top of the operator or on the front of your owner’s manual. On your Aladdin Connect standalone device, it is on the back of the Door Control Module. Be sure to tap “Press to Scan” in the app (on your smart device) to scan in this QR code or you can also type in the serial number (S/N) from the label instead. The QR code can only be scanned ONE TIME to set up your device.
Q: The app asks me for the Wi-Fi network name and security key – what is this?
A: This is the name of your personal home Wi-Fi network you are trying to connect Aladdin Connect to. The security key is the password to your home Wi-Fi network.
Q: Why does it take a few moments for the app to open & close my garage door?
A: It depends on the speed of your network for the home AND the smart device where you are operating it from. Keep in mind an additional five seconds are required by UL to ensure an adequate warning (including a flashing white light and audible alert). This is done for safety purposes to warn anyone near that the door is about to move.
Q: Can I let someone else control my door?
A: Absolutely! You can invite up to 19 other approved users to access your garage door(s) through your account. Have the user download the Aladdin Connect app to create an account, then send the person an invite via email from the USER tab inside your app. Design their Virtual Key however you want! Full access Virtual Keys for family members, limited/recurring keys for folks like babysitters or dogwalkers and temporary access keys for service providers such as plumbers, electricians, etc… You can set detailed access keys for access and still remove them at any time you see fit. Very flexible!
Q: How long does the history menu keep records?
A: The history keeps a record of the last 100 open/close operations on a rolling basis. If any authorized user has operated the door using the app, it will even show their name. If any rule-activation has caused the door to close, the history list will indicate this as well.
Q: When logged into the Genie Aladdin Connect App – will I stay logged in until I sign out, or will I have to always log in/out?
A: It is user selectable as to which way you prefer. You will find this on the Login screen.
Q: What kind of features does Aladdin Connect offer as far as inviting additional users, setting event schedules and notifications?
A: Under the USERS tab inside the app, you can send virtual keys to up to 19 additional people to access your garage door through the app. You can set personalized access schedules by user before sending them the invite. Under the RULES tab inside the app, you can set customizable schedules and notifications. If you would like your door to close during a certain time of day or if you would like it to close after a certain period of time, no problem! If Little Johnny used his Aladdin Connect app to get in the house after school, the push notifications will let you know! Reference the Aladdin Connect FAQ document for Virtual Keys, Rules & Notifications for information about these benefits.
Q: Is Aladdin Connect compatible with any smart home platforms?
A: Yes! Aladdin Connect is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Q: My app has a “UL Lockout” message, what does this mean?
A: This is a safety feature. This means that your garage door opener has received two consecutive commands that it cannot perform (for an unknown reason). For example, if the door has tried to close two times and there is something blocking the safety beams, the door will initiate movement, realize there is an obstruction and reverse. After 2 failed consecutive commands, ultimately Aladdin Connect will go into a ‘holding pattern’ (or “UL Lockout”) in the name of safety. You must successfully operate the door locally (from a wall console, remote, etc…) to clear this message and to use your app again.
Q: Can I use Aladdin Connect instead of the garage door remote in my vehicle when pulling in to or leaving my driveway?
A: You can if you choose to, however, it is not recommended. As with any function of your smart device, you should not use your smart device while driving a moving vehicle, or in any way that would cause you to take your focus off the responsibility of safely operating your vehicle.
Q: How many doors can I control through my Aladdin Connect app?
A: This depends on the type of physical devices you have set up. The app can control up to 20 Door Control Modules. One Wi-Fi integrated garage door opener is considered 1 Door Control Module and it controls 1 door (1:1). One Aladdin Connect standalone device is also considered 1 Door Control Module, however, it can control up to 3 doors (1:3).
Example: If I have 20 Wi-Fi integrated garage door openers (20 doors) – I have a total of 20 Door Control Modules connected to my app and I am controlling 20 doors total.
Example: If I have 20 Aladdin Connect standalone devices with 3 doors connected to each (60 doors) – I have a total of 20 Door Control Modules connected to my app and I am controlling 60 doors total.
Example: If I have 1 Wi-Fi integrated garage door opener (1 door) and 1 Aladdin Connect the standalone device with 3 doors on it (3 doors) – I have a total of 2 Door Control Modules connected to my app and I am controlling 4 doors total.
Example: If I have 2 Wi-Fi integrated garage door openers (2 doors) and 2 Aladdin Connect the standalone device with 3 doors each on them (6 doors) – I have a total of 4 Door Control Modules connected to my app and I am controlling 8 doors total.
Q: What happens when someone crosses the safety beam while the door is moving? Will there be a message?
A: The safety features of the operator cannot be overridden with the Aladdin Connect app. The door will reverse as it normally does and after a period of time you will receive a message through the app stating “Timeout Closing”. Shortly following, you will then receive the door’s current open or closed status.
Q: Why are all the lights above my door buttons on the Door Control Module flashing different colors?
A: This means your unit is receiving an over-the-air update. Depending on the update, this can take anywhere from a few seconds up to approximately two minutes. IMPORTANT - Do not power down the module during this period.
PROGRAMMING / INSTALLATION
Q: What are the Wi-Fi network name and security key?
A: This is the name of your personal home Wi-Fi network you are trying to connect Aladdin Connect to. The security key is the password to your home Wi-Fi network.
Q: During Wi-Fi configuration in the Wireless Settings menu, the app says to connect to “gdocntl”. I see “Aladdin” but I do not see “gdocntl”. Is something wrong?
A: No. The term “Aladdin” was changed to “gdocntl” in newer software version. Either term though is correct & functional.
Q: What do the different Wi-Fi lights in the upper right corner of the Door Control module mean?
A: Red light – Can mean the unit is not configured and/or has no Wi-Fi connection. Yellow light – The Door Control Module is in Wi-Fi configuration mode and ready to be configured. Blinking Green light – The Door Control Module is connected to a Wi-Fi router but not connected to the internet or the cloud server. Solid Greenlight – The Door Control Module is properly connected and ready for use with the Aladdin Connect or IRIS systems.
Q: Why will the program not allow me to create an account?
A: Be sure to tap “Create a new account” and verify that your password follows the password rules.
Q: What is the purpose of the zip code requirement?
A: Because current and future features of the Genie app depend on the time zone of where the Door Control Module is installed, the zip code is needed to be sure updates are made at the proper time for each user
Q: Where is the QR code located?
A: The QR code that allows you to scan in your serial number is on the label on the back of the Door Control Module. Be sure to tap “Press to Scan” to use it. If needed, you can also type in the serial number instead.
There are detailed Help pages on the Genie App itself for each step, along with installation instructions (written and video) at www.GenieCompany.com/AladdinConnect, including the Quick Setup Guide. To speak to a Customer Care representative, please call 1-866-599-4995 Mon – Fri from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
Q1: What type of Wi-Fi router do I need?
A: Your Wi-Fi router must meet this specification: 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz with WPA2 or WPA Security
Q2: I have an old router that only supports WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) encryption. Will Aladdin Connect work with this?
A: No. The WEP standard was introduced in 1999 and retired in 2004. WPA encryption was introduced in 2003 to address the security issues related to WEP. The latest standard is WPA2. If you are still using WEP, we highly recommend that you upgrade your router in order to have the latest in modern security. Aladdin Connect does work with both WPA and WPA2.
Q3: My garage is not very close to the router in my house. Will Aladdin Connect still work for me?
A: It depends on your Wi-Fi router, construction of your home, number of walls that the signal must pass through, and other variables. You should test the strength of your Wi-Fi signal before installing the unit. One way is to take your smart device to the garage and see what kind of signal you are picking up from your router. There are also free apps that could help detect your signal strength although Genie does not specifically endorse any of them. If the signal is weak, you can relocate your router closer to the garage, or purchase a Wi-Fi extender at your local electronics store or online. The extender needs to meet the same specification as the router: 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz with WPA2 or WPA security.
The Genie Company Aladdin Connect™ garage door controller is compatible with most Wi-Fi-enabled devices, including smartphones and tablets, for the following systems: 1. Apple iOS – Versions 8 and higher. 2. Android – Versions 4.4 and higher.
IMPORTANT: The Genie Aladdin Connect smart garage door controller is compatible only with residential sectional garage doors. It is not compatible with one-piece garage doors.
IMPORTANT: No brand or model of garage door opener made before January 1, 1993, is compatible with the Genie Aladdin Connect smart garage door controller, as is any opener without safety beams, no matter when it was made.
GARAGE DOOR OPENER COMPATIBILITY WITH ALADDIN CONNECT
The Genie Company Aladdin Connect™ garage door controller is compatible with the models listed below. If you do not see your opener, please check back in the future as other models may become compatible at a later date. Note that some openers need a special adapter. Ordering information for the adapter is listed at the bottom of the page.
IMPORTANT: The Genie Aladdin Connect controller is compatible only with residential sectional garage doors. It is not compatible with one-piece garage doors.
Compatible Genie openers* for Aladdin Connect:
- Genie Series II openers – best identified by the wall console button(s), which is/are a non-black color. This covers the vast majority of Genie openers, including all the currently sold models.
- Genie Series III openers – best identified by the wall console button(s), which is/are black. If you have one of these units, you will need the special adapter. See ordering information below.
Other compatible brand openers* for Aladdin Connect (listed alphabetically):
- Chamberlain® or LiftMaster® (pre-Security+ 2.0 models) - If the antenna color is not purple or yellow, or otherwise identified as pre-Security+ 2.0 opener, then Aladdin Connect is compatible. (Or in other words, if the antenna color is purple or yellow, or identified in any other way as a Security+ 2.0 opener, then Aladdin Connect is not compatible.)
- Craftsman® (pre-Assurance+ 2.0) – If the antenna color is purple or yellow, or identified any other way as an Assurance+ 2.0 Opener, then the Aladdin Connect unit is NOT compatible. Otherwise, it is.
- Linear® – all models compatible.
- Marantec® – all models compatible.
- Overhead Door® Series II – best identified by the wall console button(s), which is/are a non-black color.
- Overhead Door® Series III – best identified by the wall console button(s), which is/are black. If you have one of these units, you will need the special adapter. See ordering information below.
- Stanley® – all models compatible.
- Wayne Dalton® – all models compatible.
* IMPORTANT: No brand or model of garage door opener made before January 1, 1993, is compatible with the Genie Aladdin Connect controller, as is any opener without safety beams, no matter when it was made.
SPECIAL ADAPTER: To order the special adapter for Genie Series III & Overhead Door you can order this part online, - part # 38013R.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is it Alexa enable
Updated Answer! Aladdin Connect will now work with Alexa!
Will this work with Alexa?
Update! Aladdin Connect will now work with Alexa!
Does Aladdin Connect work with Alexia?
Updated answer! Aladdin Connect now works with Alexa!
Is there iOS compatibility?
It is compatible with Apple iOS – Versions 8 and higher.
Is Aladdin Connect®Smartphone Enabled Garage Door Controller compatible with Genie SilentMax® 1000 Belt Drive Revolution series?
Yes, it is!
Are there compatible remotes and/or keypads that will work with this or just the smartphone app?
The Aladdin Connect is just used with the smartphone app. You can still use garage door opener remotes/ keypads with your garage door opener that are compatible with it.
Will this work with a Genie BlueMax model 12A opener (it does have safety beams)?
Yes, it will.
My garage door opener is Genie Model 1028. Is it compatible with Aladdin Connect?
Yes, it is!
Hello, is this compatible with a Genie 1/2 HP H6000A?
Yes, it is!
Will this work on a Genie Reliag 850?
Yes, it will!
Will this unit work with Genie model 1000 bought in 2013?
Yes it will!
Is this compatible for the model H4000A intellicode and also. Would this product be considered to work with Z-Wave technology?
This does work with the H4000 series garage door openers. This is not Z Wave technology.
I have a Genie Model 1028 Garage Door Opener. Assume it is not WIFI-Enabled. Would I just need the Aladdin Connect®Smartphone Enabled Garage Door Controller (Retrofit-Kit), or would I also need the special adapter for Genie Series III & Overhead Door - part # 38013R? Please advise.
Great question! For the 1028 model garage door opener, you would just need to add the Aladdin Connect®Smartphone Enabled Garage Door Controller (Retrofit-Kit). You do not need any additional equipment or the Series III adapter.
Would the Aladdin Connect work with excelerator now uses a Genie GWKIC(Updated model #:GWKP) Intellicode? Keyless Entry Pad
Yes, it will.
Does this work with Genie SilentMax 1000 Revolution Series garage door opener?
Yes, it does!
Would the Aladdin Connect work with the following 2 garage door openers I have? Genie PRO Excelerator Chamberlain LiftMaster Professional Model ATS 2113X
Aladdin Connect would work on both of these openers.
lock /unlock pad remotely from app (vacation lock) when using aladdin connect
The Aladdin Connect will not work, if the vacation lock is “on”. There is not a feature on the Aladdin Connect to unlock the wall console, a manual unlock of the switch would be required. Thank you.